Do you need an experienced Pensacola disability lawyer?
Millions of people rely upon the Social Security Administration to pay Social Security Disability benefits, which are based upon money withheld from wage earners while they were working. Getting access to these important government programs, including Medicare as well as monthly cash benefits, isn’t always as simple as it should be. If YOU are denied benefits on initial claim, or application, it may take more than a year just to get your case reviewed. Even worse, if your case is not properly prepared, your claim may be denied again, even after the lengthy wait. If your case is important to you, it is too important to not be prepared to win.
The attorneys and staff at Byron A. Lassiter & Associates have helped thousands of people just like you to get access to the Social Security Disability and other benefits they have been entitled to receive. Byron has earned a reputation as a top Pensacola Social Security and disability lawyer because he and his team put clients first.
Contact us today to learn more and see how we can help YOU with your case; Initial consultations are always FREE, and there are never any fees unless we WIN.
Why choose us as your Pensacola Social Security attorney?
- Byron A. Lassiter & Associates has been practicing law in Northwest Florida since 1982.
- We help hundreds of people navigate the Social Security and disability system in Pensacola and Northwest Florida every year.
- Our team can show you how to apply for Social Security disability benefits.
- Byron and his team have argued cases at every level, including the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida..
- Clients are our number one priority, and we make it easy to get started without any up-front costs or obligation.
We take pride in specializing only in and Northwest FloridaSocial Security disability law. So, if you want a Pensacola social security attorney who understands what factors determine your eligibility for Social Security benefits, how judges rule in these cases, and what you can do to prepare for success during your application or appeal, get in touch with us today. (hyperlink to form)
Remember, Social Security cases are backlogged, and it can take up to a year and a half for a judge to review your situation and award you the benefits you deserve. When you have the right Pensacola disability attorney on your side, you give yourself the best chance for success.
Contact Byron A. Lassiter & Associates by either calling us, or by using the form below, and schedule your FREE consultation. Take the first step towards a more secure future TODAY!