Byron A. Lassiter has been practicing as a Northwest Florida and South Alabama attorney since 1982. Mr. Lassiter has concentrated his practice solely on assisting the disabled in Social Security disability matters since 1986. He handles more than three hundred Social Security disability cases a year, including appeals before the Federal Courts and the 5th and 11th Circuit Courts of Appeals. Mr. Lassiter is board certified as a specialist in Social Security disability law.
In addition to running his Social Security disability law firm, Mr. Lassiter is highly active in the legal community. For example, he is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives. In addition, he lectures at seminars on various Social Security topics for the benefit of other Baldwin County attorneys and others in the legal field.
Contact a premier Mobile and Pensacola-area attorney today
For more than 30 years, Byron A. Lassiter has been providing exceptional assistance to clients in complex Social Security disability matters. Working with the highly experienced team members at his Mobile law firm, Mr. Lassiter helps the disabled pursue the benefits to which they’re entitled. To learn more about our highly personalized assistance, contact us online or by phone toll free at 800.544.3568. Consultations are always free and there are no fees unless we win for you.
- Alabama, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1983
- Florida, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1990
- Mississippi, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, 1994
- Juris Doctorate, University of Alabama School of Law, 1982
- Bachelor of Arts, with honors, University of Alabama, 1979
- Political Science, English and Business
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants and Representatives
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Mississippi State Bar
- Mobile County Bar
- Baldwin County Bar